Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Buhari confesses that he went into a coma when Jonathan called him defeating the defeat

 .

Buhari said Thursday night that he has temporarily entered a coma when former President Goodluck Jonathan called to congratulate him on his victory in the 2015 presidential election.  The president said when he welcomed the leaders of the Allied Progressive Congress (APC) to a dinner at the Presidential Villa in Abuja.  He also recounted his experiences in Nigerian electoral processes and his eventual victory in the 2015 presidential election
He said: “The PVCs worked well in 2015. That was why when the former President rang me, I went temporarily into a coma. I will never forget the time. It was quartet after 5:00 p.m. and he said he called to congratulate me and that he has conceded defeat. He asked if I heard him and I said yes and I thanked him for his statesmanship.

“The truth is after being a deputy governor, a governor, Vice-president and President for six years, and he took that decision is great. He could have caused some problems. He had stayed long enough to cause problems.TELL A FRIEND... #AFRICA ... spill TEA ABOUT THE TOPIC ABOVE.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory