Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Winnie Harlow for the #Love Advent calendar.


Winnie Harlow made her Love Advent debut for the 15th day of the month-long affair, and that's to say the least glorious. The Love Advent Calendar, which featured Millenium models from Gigi Hadid to Kendall Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski, Alexis Ren and Ashley Graham, among others, had Winnie as the last model of the 2017 Advent Calendar series. .
“I felt like I was in my very own music video,” the quote attributed to Harlow reads. “My 9-year-old self always wanted to be Britney Spears and I think that dream has official been fulfilled!”
With Love magazine which always tries to create visually enthralling videos, this was no exception as the sensuality of Winnie Harlow has never been this visual, the effect from her slow writhing in that lacy number was both powerful and endearing at once. According to Harlow, “… I fed off all the energy in the room and Phil’s passion”.


#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory