Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Having my daughter is my biggest achievement - Bisola Ayeola

2017 BBN first runner up Bisola Ayeola, hassat down for an interview with Inside Nollywood.

Speaking on her biggest achievement, she said;



“I will always say having my daughter was my biggest achievement, then also making my family proud. And as the years go by, God willing, I’ll achieve more and more,” she boasts to Inside Nollywood.

On most female celebrities not being able to cook for their families, she said;
 “I would not say that a lot of our ladies do not know how to cook these days. I actually think that we need to have a cooking day and you would be amazed at what the ladies would offer. Times are changing; we have technology taking over and everyone is trying to be an entrepreneur. And just because of the long hours that we spend at work, many opt for the restaurants and fast food joints. That does not mean that they cannot cook. As a matter of fact, you would be amazed at the meals that the ladies are cooking these days.”#Africa ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory