Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Unforgiveness is poison to our souls.- Dakore Akande @therealdakore


Another reason to love Dakore,

She captioned; On Day 3 of our #steppingoutinfaithchallenge our topic is FORGIVENESS and boy this is another issue that’s very difficult for a lot of us.😓😫
I’m a believer in justice and fairness so it’s hard to forgive people that have behaved unjustly, selfishly or just plain wickedly. Worse still are those that don’t even ask for forgiveness but we are told to forgive. I was stuck there for a long time I must admit. If they even asked for it I would feel like I mattered, that they saw the error in their ways but truly it’s beside the point. Unforgiveness is poison to our souls. ⚠️⚠️It hurts us more than the perpetrators. If we truly want to fly 🌈🦅we need to get rid of the baggage and excess weight that holding people in unforgiveness is. It is necessary if we want to move to our next level. What I have done in my own life is write down all the names of those that offended me, 🗒read each name out loud and say I forgive you from the heart ❤️ Do this daily or as often as you can.. ask the Holy Spirit/God 🕊✨🙏🏾to help you because at the end of the day hurt people hurt others and we hurt people too and would want their forgiveness as well. Ultimately God is the judge and he will administer it to them in his own time, in his own way so don’t worry about it...Karma is a b**ch! 😜😇Stay encouraged and thank you to everyone who has participated so far! 💖🌈✨🙏🏾
#steppingoutinfaithchallenge #Day3 #doingthingsdifferently #inspirational #encouragement cc @flm_mamak




❤ ❤ 2348050417551 available for a good time ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory