Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Akunna of Kuku Hair Remembers Nike Disu

#mynameiskay


The hair merchant captioned;
The first time I met you, mummy, I had heard -"Akunna how would you survive VI tax office with madam" she is very strict, your high heels will soon turn to trainers very soon. I remember how miserable I was, I cried so hard begging for every slightest opportunity to be moved. By the time I spent 6 months I was calling you mummy!!! You would gist me about your younger days and how we would laugh so hard eating isi ewu together!! I always gushed about how beautiful you are!! You held us at that office with a hand of steel and rubbed our backs with the hand of a mother!! When I got a new job opportunity you were the first I ran to and you told me to grab it without looking back!! When ever you visited my new place of work, we would gossip like mates and laugh and talk about everything and anything including boys that were chasing me and the epic heartbreak I had!! Words fail me to even talk about you passing away!! I wish I visited more often, I wish I saw you earlier!! Now I would see you in a box!! I didn't want to write anything about today because I was engulfed with shame, I didn't reach out more often!! This has taught me a bitter lesson to appreciate each loved one and reach out more often and most of all humility ❤️❤️❤️ Good night my Gorgeous Mummy Nike Disu, till we see again... my heart goes out to Yeni and her brother. God be with you. Thank you @tybello and your team for these beautiful pictures...
❤ ❤ 2348050417551 available for a good time ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory