Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"Stretch mark free, no single spot. I am hot like fire" - Bobrisky

#Nigeria
Idris Okuneye Olanrewaju aka Bobrisky claps back at haters, who said that he wears pad to enhance his butt.ocks
  
"Firstly haters saying my ass is not natural that I wear pad can u see it. Secondly I never argue that I did not bleach. But pls how many cream seller in dis Lagos will upload their skin on their page for client to see if d cream really work ? They know themselves. Stretch mark free no single spot. Let haters keep editing my pic. am still hot like fire ?. Check out that curve ass and flat tommy.ass cream is also available it will pop out but definitely it won't look like d surgery type." Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory