Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jada Pinkett Smith Claps Back At Leah Remini’s claims that she’s a Scientologist

#Nigeria

Jada Pinkett Smith has shutdown claims she is a Scientologist after actress Leah Remini said she was a member.

Smith tweeted

"I have chanted and meditated in some of the most magnificent temples on earth… but I am not a Buddhist," she wrote on Twitter in a long thread that referred other religions, too. "I have studied Dianetics, and appreciate the merits of Study Tech… but I am not a Scientologist."
Her response comes days after Remini ,a former member of the Church who cut ties in 2013 — told the Daily Beast that she spotted the actress at the Celebrity Centre in Los Angeles many times.

"I know Jada's in. I know Jada's in," she said. "She's been in Scientology a long time. I never saw Will (Smith) there, but I saw Jada at the Celebrity Centre. They opened up a Scientology school, and have since closed it. But Jada, I had seen her at the Scientology Celebrity Centre all the time." Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory