Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I'm a recording artist,not a stripper-Kevin Harts alleged mistress Montia Sabbag speaks(Watch)

#Nigeria Kevin Harts alleged mistress Montia Sabbag,held a press conference today alongside her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.She denied being behind the recordings and made it clear she is not an extortionist.She says she just hired a lawyer to protect her rights and says she is not suing Kevin Hart or asking him for money.
She also dispelled the reports she is a stripper,saying she is a recording artist and actress.

She said

I was involved with Kevin Hart a month ago. Since then, my pictures and my name have been released with lies written about me,"
"I'm not an extortionist. I'm not a stripper. I'm a recording artist and an actress, and I have not broken any laws," she said.
"I had nothing to do with these recordings," she vowed. "I hired Lisa Bloom solely to protect my legal rights. I am truly sorry for any involvement I had in this."
On her part,Lisa Bloom said her client had "no idea" who made the recording leaked to TMZ.com.She said someone "apparently" snuck cameras into Hart's private hotel suite in Las Vegas and recorded "bedroom images" of her client with the comedian.
"I am very pleased to represent Montia Sabbag, Montia is a crime victim, someone apparently snuck cameras into Kevin Hart's private hotel suite in Las Vegas and recorded bedroom footage of the two of them.
"It is a crime to secretly put a camera in a private place like a hotel room.""We are announcing today that we will go to the authorities immediately to report this felon."
 "Montia and I are not asking for a cent from Kevin Hart, this is not about money, we are not suing him, we are not making any claims against him."

She added: "Kevin Hart appears to be the victim of this criminal just as Montia is the victim of this criminal, we invite Mr Hart to join us in bringing this perpetrator to justice."Although it's been reported that law enforcement is investigating, we have no evidence of that. Montia has not been contacted," Bloom said. "Therefore, we are announcing today that we will be going to the authorities immediately to report this matter.""To the criminal who did this, we are going to find you and we will see you in prison."

Did You ❤ ❤ this post? DROP A C.O.M.M.E.N.T ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory