Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Muyiwa Ademola And Wife Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary @authenticdrama

#Jaiyeorie
 Yoruba act,Muyiwa Ademola iscelebrating his wife on their 11th wedding anniversay.

The Tewe Tegbo actor, took to IG to share throwback photos of himself with his wife penning a sweet message alongside.

In one of the photos, he wrote:

Happy Wedding Anniversary to Us💞.
11 years of marriage with you has been the most peaceful moments on earth. You are such a rare phenomenon Akanke. You made it work with your forgiving spirit, your readiness to always be the queen and allow me be the king. I will always love you my Queen. 💝💝🍷💝💝.
 In another he wrote:
And she would never shift her astonishing gaze even if I look elsewhere 😍😍😍. I always thank God for giving me this beautiful Angel. How could I have coped? Thanks once again Omolara. I pray our daughter take after you with so many enviable characteristics💞💝💞. 🌷⚘🌷🍾🍾🍾🍷🍾🍾🍾.
 , We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory