Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

LaLa Anthony steps out without a bra about town

#jaiyeorie
During an appearance on “The Wendy Williams Show” Lala 38, said
“Marriages are tough," she said. "We all know that. It’s filled with ups and downs and we’re just going through a time right now. But, him and I are the best of friends and our #1 commitment is to our son, Kiyan . We have to set an example for Kiyan and that’s what’s important to me.”
 
Alani said she will never bash him in the media.
“I will absolutely never say a bad thing about my husband. That’s my son’s father and he’s an amazing dad.”

 photo melolabirthday.jpg
Wendy noted that Melo is really trying to win her back ,La responded, “Why wouldn’t he?”

“I don’t know what the future holds. I just know that we are doing an incredible job of being parents to our son. We are the best of friends. I’ve been with Melo since he was 19-years-old. You’re not with somebody that long and it just goes out the window. I love him with all of my heart and we are the best of friends.”
“New York is definitely where I’m at and where I’m staying," she confirmed.
 
 
 
 
  We Love to know U COMMENTS ................. ... spill TEA.... Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory