Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

New Info , Meghan Markle info could hurt her chance at becoming a royal princess.



 photo mmn2.jpg
Meghan’s 18-year-old niece, Noel Rasmussen, is a Satanist and a self-proclaimed leader of a Nazi organization.
Radaronline obtained writings supposedly written by her niece where she talks about torture, self-harming and making deals with the devil.
In one letter she wrote, “Satan, I sold my soul to you ... but I would like to negotiate one more deal, since you have my soul." She continued, "Can you please, please, please, please make my girlfriend, be my girlfriend for? And have her and I be happy with each other, stay faithful and never be separated in any way? Please, that's all I want."

 photo mmn3.jpg
Noel had “Nazi memorabilia all over her bedroom” and went into a “fit of rage” when her mom, Markle’s half-sister, Samantha Grant,

“This could be the breaking point for Harry,” a source told the site. “There’s absolutely no way he can associate himself with Meghan’s family after this. It’s extremely troubling and puts their whole relationship in jeopardy!”
 
Photo: Getty




GIVE US TIPS GIST, GOSSIP COMMENTS ................. THOUGHTS? ... spill TEA.... gently Easy on Shade #jaiyeorie

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory