Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sean Penn Writes A Letter To Madonna

Legendary Madonna opened up to her fans during her Rebel Heart Tour in Brooklyn this past weekend, telling them that her ex-husband Sean Penn finally appreciates her work.mad
The pop star took a break from her routine to tell the audience of how Penn’s revelation came to be. The 54-year-old sat on a stool where she began, “I did a show at Madison Square Garden the other night if you heard about it. And my ex-husband was there! Could you imagine?” She adds that Penn, 55, had been at her show 30 years earlier, during the time they had been married.”…he was very upset with me for wearing a costume that was too revealing. That’s not a lie!’ She continues, “‘Anyway, after the show he wrote me a letter and said he finally appreciates my art.” “And that is what I have to say about marriage, OK? Thirty f**king years later,” she finishes. Penn and Madonna first met on a movie lot in 1985. But after four years of Penn’s drinking addiction, abuse and mood swings they ended it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory